Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to ARKScan and governs data collection and usage. The ARKScan application is a web wallet application. By using ARKScan, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
ARKScan is a block explorer and a crypto transaction search engine, we do not have customer accounts. We do not require you to provide your personal data to us to use ARKScan. If you sign up for our newsletter or provide your personal data in a customer service ticket, that information will be collected by us. However, certain third-party API providers may require you to provide them with personal data, in order to use their services through ARKScan.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering sweepstakes or contests sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Ardent Blockchain Development LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Ardent Blockchain Development LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ardent Blockchain Development LLC and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Ardent Blockchain Development LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ardent Blockchain Development LLC or our site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ardent Blockchain Development LLC and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ARKScan or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Ardent Blockchain Development LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Changes to this Statement
Ardent Blockchain Development LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Ardent Blockchain Development LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at: [email protected].
Effective as of 19th April 2022.